Issues with 2.27.2

New build is already available, looks like there are some issues on google play side like Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.2 - but I hope it is downloadable

Thanks @BlynkAndroidDev. Quick look around it all seems OK. I’ll let you know if I find anything more.

1 Like

Hello. Is there anywhere else i can download the fixed 2.27.2 ? The one from PlayStore is behaving exactly as described in this topic. Local Server here…

The version I downloaded from play store as commented above is working just fine now.

I have found that the font sizing has changed slightly. The text in my four tabs now overflows the screen width, so I have to swipe to see all the letters.

Also I had a Styled button displayed the Off and On state text correctly, but now I have to change to a smaller font in order to see it all within the button.

Cheers
Brian

Pete.

Tabs text size has changed.

On Styled Button - please attach screenshot of too large and smaller fonts.

Here are two screen shots.
The first is how my screen appeared immediately after the upgrade - see Button text “Set Spa Temp” with icon moved to second row.

The second is after I changed to the Medium font to enable the text and icon to be on the same line

1 Like