As some of you may heard, iOS app has been going through the necessary refactoring process. Some significant portions of the app were rewritten from scratch. Good news is that the job is nearly completed and we’ve started testing beta builds.
Also, there are new features:
- Vertical scrolling. From now on, your project layout is not limited to the device screen height. Just drag the widget to the bottom to enlarge the space.
- Widget resizing. Some of the widgets can be resized to your needs. No more 'S and 'L versions.
- Devices status. While in the running mode, tap on the ‘device’ icon in the navigation bar to check hardware online status.
- Widget cloning. To quickly duplicate a widget, just drop it to the left part of the navigation bar.
- Quick projects scrolling. While in projects gallery, tap and hold on the green dot at the bottom to quickly get to the project you need.
If you want to join us testing the beta builds, send me a direct message with your Apple ID (which is also an email). We’re using official Apple’s TestFlight application for app distributing. So, after I register your Apple ID, you’ll get instructions from Apple how to install the app.
** UPDATE **
iOS 2.9.0 is released and available in the App Store.