Introducing Blynk Energy - first paid services

@jt666

Why would you loose the project and how is it connected with sharing it with others? Looks like these are 2 different cases.

Pavel, Sorry I have not gained a full understanding of energy. My only question is if I create a project (for sparkfun blynk board) and dont change anything after I get it working, will it keep working forever? will it keep working if you go do some other business and Blynk goes away?
thanks

Yes.

For that case you can use Local Blynk server.

100,000 on your battery? How do you do this? I am a KS backer and the battery is at 1600. I tried adding a history graph to bring the number down and it definitely went below 1000.

Wasn’t this what we were told would be unnecessary for backers? @Dmitriy @Pavel

You should have got an email from us. Please check your spam folder. If there is nothing - please drop us a line to hello@blynk.cc with account credentials - we will send you the energy

I found it. It slipped through the cracks because of the fact that the iOS version came out a while after the email. This should be a lot clearer in a sticky of some kind.

1 Like
  1. Why not recycle sharing if the project is deleted since people shared with can’t use it anymore? For example I shared a project to test, cool
    I saw how another user would see it, but now I wont be able to share the project again when it will be finished.
  2. I have inputed QR code rigth from the screen of my phone (didn’t save it), so now I can’t share the same project I’ve already
    Generated code for. And energy is of course below 1000. Is it possible to retrieve that code?

Where’s free energy!!!

@SlaveDuino did you add the app to your Smartphone and if so is it an Android or iPhone Device?

If you start a new project and try to add a widget it should show 2000 free Energy units as available to you.

sir actually sorry for the abrupt message but i just wanted to ask how can we get free energy???it does not show up in my android app…

Sorry, but what do you mean by free energy?

At start, you get 2000 energy points to try how everything works. If you would like to use more widgets you need to purchase more energy.

We also give free energy for those, who post tutorials and spread the word about Blynk, or is an active member of our community.

Sir I am talking about earning free energy I am not able to do that
@Pavel

@SlaveDuino send Blynk details when you have created an Instructable or similar and they will decide if it deserves additional free energy in addition to the standard 2000 units.

Thank you I surely will!!!

@SlaveDuino how much more Energy would you like and do you have Google Play and Paypal accounts? The Paypal account would need to be linked to a credit card as Google Play doesn’t accept Paypal AFAIK.

I could send you my Instructables login details to finish off one of mine and make a Paypal transfer for you to buy energy.

Can’t I directly be awarded energy??:expressionless:

Not by me.

Take a look at your instructable as it has a lot of errors (Blynk, not blank or blynk) and doesn’t seem to offer what your title suggests.

thank you for your suggestions i will update it soon…and don’t give me any energy:frowning2:

I highly thank you, for providing LCDs, RGBa Selectors, etc for < 10 cents :wink:

1 Like

I have created my account by facebook login, built 2 simple projects and bought some energy (to support you, even I have still enoug). But I do not like to use facebook connection. Is it possible to “move” everything to regular blynk account?