Intermittent BLYNK_WRITE operation

Hi

Love this platform, it is exactly what I have been looking for for a long time and will be sure to get a lot of use out of it.

I am having a little problem at the moment though. I am running code on an Arduino Mega which is hooking up just fine to the Blynks servers and completing Blynk.virtualWrite requests and passing data to the widgets in the iOS app OK. The problem I have is that my BLYNK_WRITE(V1) requests are only initiating and passing data to my variables intermittently in the code.

Before I go posting loads of code online what are some of the usual suspects I need to check for which could be causing this?

Regards

Correct behaviour is that BLYNK_WRITE() only triggers when you do an action with a widget (like pressing a button) or when calling Blynk.virtualSync().

Post your code and format it like below

```cpp
code
```

I will post it when I get home later, currently at work. There are some operations in the code which open a relay for approx. 5 seconds occasionally effectively pausing the code. Could this be causing the issue?

Any blocking functions and delays should be completely removed and replaced with SimpleTimers.

You may wish to look at the Blynk debug in the Serial console and see if you witness any disconnections with your current code.