Insight needed; BLYNK_WRITE won't update variable

Try removing this from your loop().

Add this under you auth code

// Your WiFi credentials.
// Set password to "" for open networks.
char ssid[] = "Tuypgroup";
char pass[] = "Kleurboek1";

and change this

to this:

Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);

If it manages to connect to BLYNK, you should see the value printed to serial monitor. Then move the slide and see if it prints the new valve.

Not sure if it will solve the issue, but may be worth a try.

So you’re saying I’m not connecting right? I did managed to send values to the blynk app tough… so I know I did made a connection at some point… (this is a new project by the way, I’m having a working project | a beer brewery | on another arduino and it works just fine. I just never had to send data back to the hardware before…)

I’ve tried it before when I came across this link ([SOLVED] Blynk app says "device is offline" - #3 by sanjaysy), alas, did not work… tried it again tough just to try to pinpoint to the source of the problem with you all on this tread. Resulting serial:

rl��r��c�n�����p�|����x��ǒ��p�nn��;�n����e�b�cl`e$`e�rl��r��c�n�����p�|����x��ǒ��p�nn��;�n����e�b�cl`e$`e�p�n�������l�����b�n��n�$��b��>~�n�����l`e���#�n�rnr���;����{r�ےn��b��`eĞ�l�����x��r��n�b�[43] Connecting to Tuypgroup
[3544] Connected to WiFi
[3544] IP: 192.168.178.179
[3544] 
    ___  __          __
   / _ )/ /_ _____  / /__
  / _  / / // / _ \/  '_/
 /____/_/\_, /_//_/_/\_\
        /___/ v0.5.2 on Arduino

[3550] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:80
[3645]�rl��r��c�n�����p�|����x��ǒ��p�nn��;�n�����b�$	rrp�n�������l�����b�n��n�$��b��<~�n��Ì�l`e���#�n�rnr���;����sr�ےn��b��`eĞ�l�����x��r��n�b�[43] Connecting to Tuypgroup
[1543] Connected to WiFi
[1544] IP: 192.168.178.179
[1544] 
    ___  __          __
   / _ )/ /_ _____  / /__
  / _  / / // / _ \/  '_/
 /____/_/\_, /_//_/_/\_\
        /___/ v0.5.2 on Arduino

[1550] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:80
[1634]�rl��r��c�n�����p�|����p��ǒ��p�nn��;�n����e�b�$errp�n�������l�����b�n��n�$��b��>~�n�����l`e���#�n�rnr���;����{r�ےn��b��`eĞ�l�����8��r��n�b�[43] Connecting to Tuypgroup
[1543] Connected to WiFi
[1543] IP: 192.168.178.179
[1543] 
    ___  __          __
   / _ )/ /_ _____  / /__
  / _  / / // / _ \/  '_/
 /____/_/\_, /_//_/_/\_\
        /___/ v0.5.2 on Arduino

[1549] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:80
[1641]�rl��r��c�n�����p�|����x��ǒ��p�nn��;�n����e�b�$	rrp�n�������l�����b�n��n�$��b��>~�n�����l`e���#�n�rnr���;����{r�ےn��b��`eĞ�l�����x��r��n�b�[43] Connecting to Tuypgroup
[544] Connected to WiFi
[544] IP: 192.168.178.179
[544] 
    ___  __          __

I did move the slider, the app said “device is offline”

No, I’m not saying that. Just throwing some things out there to try. May or May not help.

I loaded your above code onto an esp I have sitting here at work. You code works as it should when I test it. So this point to an issue on your end. What it is, I am not certain.

P.S. I didn’t do the edits I suggested either, so u can disregard my previous attempt to help.

P.P.S. Having this in the loop() may cause disconnection issues. As you have this same line in the BLYNK_WRITE() function, it should print the valve to the serial monitor if it changes.

Serial.print("V15 Slider value is: ");
     Serial.println(pinValue); // still should print 412

Just an update, I got a new WeMos D1 Mini WIFI with an esp-12-f integrated onto it and the code worked without problem. I still have to get it to work on a standalone esp. Now I know for sure that it is as Toro_blanco said an hardware problem and I can troubleshoot directed at that.