Image gallery url property setting not working

I have the last beta release too

Like I said,

Sorry for no updates so far, very busy lately! But will publish an iOS app update later this week (with updated Tabs widget :wink: )

1 Like

Thank you, Eugene … the implication being Gunner is running Android and Alexis and I are running iOS. That’s why Blynk.setProperty url/urls somewhat works for Gunner.

Any luck recreating iOS app issues related to the number of URL’s? In publishing the iOS app update, how many URL’s would you expect it to support?

Joe

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sharing IMAGES for Image Widget!

Hi @Gunner, I also have the same issue as your screenshot when trying to display the picture in image gallery widget of Blynk. I am currently building a system with ESP32-CAM for my college project. The error I encounter when I tap into the image for more details is “Can’t load image from this URL”. Any solution on how to fix this besides exit and restarting the app? I tried that but it didn’t work for me.

Also, is it a must to include an image file extension at the end of the URL? I tried adding “.png”, “.jpg” and not including the image URL, but the image still doesn’t appear in the image gallery widget.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Blynk image gallery widget can’t load image from this URL