I'm not getting this stuff.... Killing my nerve!

In the tutorial of setting up a local server shown in blynk site , everything is clear in the tutorial except only about the last part(shown below in a pic), really not getting where to do these changes exactly (I’m using a edimax WiFi dongle so then what i have change? and if possible please give me a full path for the file !)
So after this I guess blynk should work add normal as blynk cloud did with no code writing except for virtual pins. But some one is saying this forum that even I have to do a setup for java script(as shown in this link http://www.instructables.com/id/Blynk-JavaScript-in-20-minutes-Raspberry-Pi-Edison/?ALLSTEPS ) but I don’t get it I didn’t had to do this when I ran blynk cloud, all I’m doing is just creating a local server(server. Jar provided by blynk) … Then why do i need that java script thing ?.. Please try to give a me plausible solution for this … Desperately waiting for a response !! :neutral_face:

This is a duplicate. Please stop flooding the forum.
It’s a holidays time, so don’t expect quick answers. Many people are on vacation.

Hello. Blynk consists of 3 parts :

• Your hardware + internet connection (via Ethernet shield, Wi-FI, USB through PC);
  • Blynk Cloud;
  • Blynk App;

When you use Blynk Cloud - application by default connected to host “cloud.blynk.cc:8443” also every sketch by default connected also to “cloud.blynk.cc:8442”.
So, when you use local blynk server, you have to force your hardware and app to switch to it. For that you need to provide IP of machine where you installed local server

• for app as showed here;
  • for hardware as showed in your screenshot;

Depending on your hardware you need to use different sketches.
For example, if you use Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shoield, you need to use this sketch. And according to screenshot above change

Blynk.begin(auth); // Here your Arduino connects to the Blynk Cloud.

to

Blynk.begin(auth, IPAddress(192.168.0.53)); // Here your Arduino connects to the Local Blynk server.

192.168.0.53 - is IP of machine with Local Blynk Server.

Sorry, I didn’t realize that this a vacation time