IFTTT & Blynk, 1 command, many triggers

Hi, im using google assistant–>IFTTT–>Blynk to turn on/off some of the lights of my house by using webhook requests but im trying to change the state of more than 1 virtual pin with one single command…is that possible?
Right now, in order to turn on/off 3 virtual pins from 1 esp8266 module i need to do this for each appelet in IFTTT:

http://45.55.96.146/******************************/update/V1
(ANOTHER ONE FOR V2 , ANOTHER ONE FOR V3, AND ANOTHER 3 APPELETS FOR TURNING THEM OFF)

So…can i do something to make the update to v1,v2,v3 with a single voice command?
(Hope i explained myself)

Hi @Rodrigo_Rochin,
There’re a few ways to achieve, you can try stringify and ifttt together (I didn’t test it by myself yet… I want to do it but the lack of time to play is disgusting!)

Other way is just coding… this is what I do at the moment with one of my projects.

thank you @psoro , i will try stringify…any chace you have an example of the code you used to achive this?

Just like you do for turning on a single device except put the code for all three devices in there.

For Example:

BLYNK_WRITE(V4)
{   
  int value = param.asInt(); // Get value as integer

if (value == 1)
{
digitalWrite(4 HIGH);
Blynk.virtualWrite(V1, HIGH);
digitalWrite(5, HIGH);
Blynk.virtualWrite(V2, HIGH);
digitalWrite(6, HIGH);
Blynk.virtualWrite(V3, HIGH);
}

else
{
 digitalWrite(4 LOW);
Blynk.virtualWrite(V1, LOW);
digitalWrite(5, LOW);
Blynk.virtualWrite(V2, LOW);
digitalWrite(6, LOW);
Blynk.virtualWrite(V3, LOW);
}

}

Then use IFTTT to manipulate V4

Or

if (value == 1)
{
Blynk.virtualWrite(V1, HIGH);
Blynk.virtualWrite(V2, HIGH);
Blynk.virtualWrite(V3, HIGH);
Blynk.syncVirtual(V1, V2, V3);
}

Ohhh okay, i will try that, thank you alot!, i will come back after making some tests and post my results.