I dont want to use blynk app

Hi Team,

I hope you find the message in good condition. I just want to use my app to send the data. I don’t want to use Blynk app. Is it possible to remove the bylnk app?

Please let me know if possible.

Thank you in advance.

Read this before creating new topic:

1. Search forum for similar topics
  2. Check https://docs.blynk.io
  3. Add details :
    • Hardware model + communication type. For example: ESP32
    • Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + OS version
    • Blynk server region
    • Blynk Library version
    • Post your FORMATTED sketch code. Remove your AUTH TOKEN from code. Don’t post screenshots
    • Post your serial monitor output when experiencing some issues

:warning: If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.

Here is a correct example of code formatting:

//#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID           "TMPxxxxxx"
//#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME         "Device"
#include "BlynkEdgent.h"

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(115200);
  delay(100);
  BlynkEdgent.begin();
}

void loop() {
  BlynkEdgent.run();
}

You just want to use your what to send the data?
Where do you want to send that data to?

Pete.

Thank you so much for your response.

I just want to send the sensor data to the cloud without Bylnk app and will use java apis to read the data.
Can I also use LORAWAN to connect arduino? As I can see it works with wifi. Can we have some other alternate option apart from wifi?

Yes, that will work.

Do you mean can you use LoRaWAN to connect your Arduino device to the Blynk cloud servers?
If so then yes, potentially. The Business subscription allows this…

Pete.

Thank you.

What I mean by the LoRaWAN is " LoRaWAN is a Media Access Control (MAC) layer protocol built on top of LoRa modulation"

I know what LoRaWAN is, I was asking what you wanted to connect your Arduino to via LoRaWAN.
Like the question in your first post, this question is ambiguous, I was hoping that you would disambiguate the question so that it can be understood and answered.

Pete.