Http REST API not working with 0.25.2?

I upgraded the local server and the app to keep these in sync but I left my client unchanged. I copied over the mymail@gmail.com.Blynk.user to the new server folder. That’s it. (Except for my diversion with the recommended change for port 8080. Now reverted to 8441.)

Did you upgrade (AKA stop server download new file, change startup method to recognise new file name and restart server?) If so, why do you need to copy anything from “Old” server to 'New" server? There should bo no folder changes or anything like that, just simple stop, new file, restart.

Or did you create a “New” server on the same platform and transfer stuff over… if so that might just cause enough confusion to explain some the the issues.

I’m wrong! Re checked the log … showing invalid token in DB. Sorry for misleading you.

My client is just running autonomously.

However, I don’t get the ECONNRESET exception when using port 8441.

Well, I am probably more lost then you are :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry, but I will need to leave this for someone with more API experience :slight_smile:

Resolved. I’ve been away for the last 10 days and see that the local server revision has bumped from 0.32.2 to 0.33.2. I upgraded to the latest and I can now connect both the app and the hw client. (Also had to upgrade app to 2.19.2)

I’m back to where I started with a working configuration. I have not yet tried the REST API but if I have issues I will open a new thread. Please mark this thread as ‘resolved.’