How to use/implement blynk API in android studio?

I can’t find a tutorial on how to use the blynk API, all i know is that i can paste this format
https://{server_address}/external/api/update?token={token}&{pin}={value}
into my browser and it updates the datastream. Can someone please instruct me on how to implement the blynk API into android studio?

I have created an application using android studio, now I want to update my virtual pin 1 in the blynk cloud whenever I push/clicks a button that is in a fragment, but I don’t know how to.

@nicko ive merged your two topics together, as they appear to be about the same issue.

TBH, it’s probably a question that would be more appropriate to ask in the AVS forum than here.

Pete.

1 Like

I am looking everywhere for a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the blynk API in android studio, I am not that good at programming that’s why I am looking for some tutorial.

Nicko.

I think you should be looking for a tutorial on how to use any API with Android Studio. Once you know how to do that, and know how to do a POST with a value, or a GET and capture the resulting value, using that process with the Blynk REST API will be straightforward.

That’s why I said it’s more a question for Android Studio users, via their forum, than for the Blynk forum.

Pete.

1 Like