[SOLVED] How to use Http request with IFTTT

Think you are mixing up your server accounts like you are Community logins.

When you refer to Android hotspot do you mean with 3G / 4G?

3G / 4G providers can use different routing to Blynk servers than fixed line providers.

In your sketch and app you would need to ensure they are all using a specifc IP (server) and not a reference to blynk-cloud.com.

Sorry for this account but I need this information very soon. I have 4g provider and both my device and and app are working on 4G only

Is your PC that you pinged Blynk with also using 4G?

What settings do you have in your sketch and your app for “the server”.

1 Like

yes my pc is connected to 4g throught wifi

sketch is shown in photo and in app no special work is done it is usual

Is there any reason that your ESP would be off line since 4.47PM GMT?

With my browser I can toggle your pin status on the Blynk server.

{"id":1751593800,"parentId":-1,"isPreview":false,"name":"led","createdAt":1500797703644,"updatedAt":1500831243213,"widgets":[{"type":"BUTTON","id":199475,"x":0,"y":0,"color":600084223,"width":2,"height":2,"tabId":0,"isEnabled":true,"isDefaultColor":true,"deviceId":0,"pinType":"DIGITAL","pin":4,"pwmMode":true,"rangeMappingOn":false,"min":0,"max":1,"value":"0","pushMode":false}],"devices":[{"id":0,"name":"led","boardType":"NodeMCU","token":"xxxxxxxxx","connectionType":"WI_FI","status":"OFFLINE","disconnectTime":1500828455839,"lastLoggedIP":"47.9.213.252"}],"theme":"BlynkLight","keepScreenOn":false,"isAppConnectedOn":false,"isShared":false,"isActive":true,"hardwareInfo":{"version":"0.4.8","boardType":"NodeMCU","buildDate":"Jul 23 2017 13:50:12","heartbeatInterval":10},"pinsStorage":{"0-d2":"1"}}

See {“0-d2”:“1”} but as your ESP went off line at disconnectTime":1500828455839 (4.47PM GMT) then your ESP can’t be updated by a browser of IFTTT.

Nothing I`ve just off my esp that is why it is offline can we chat on another platform Its important Please I’m having trouble here
this is akshay again

No, you need to sort out your network issues.

okay no problem can you tell me what problem I am facing you have my auth id and you can check now my device is online

Did your D2 just activate ON and OFF?

What is D2?

Yes with my blynk app

No from my browser?

okay try once again

Sent a few times but you must answer my questions if you need assistance.

WHAT IS D2?

D2 is gpio pin on node mcu board which is connected to led can you tell me how you`ve switched on led can you do this again let the led remain ON so i can see

Why a different name every time you send a post!!!

Is it on now and presumably you are using an actual LED rather than an onboard LED?

different name because 3 reply is per post so please sort out my problem as soon as possible and yes I am using external led not onboard led

Use @akshayjha as it has full member status.

okay thanks please control my led

If it’s not on now I suspect your 4G provider might have some ports blocked.