How to save all historical superchart?

Hi. I am using an DHT 11 with ESP8266 and Blynk. I am having this problem: I added an superchart and it worked ok, but if I open other app on my phone, when back to blynk the superchart restarts the counting and I can’t visualize the historical measurements. For example: I am monitoring the superchart and needs to answer a conversation on whatsapp, when I reopen the blynk, the graphs show the data initiating at the time that I reopened the Blynk App, as I ilustrate on the image.

So, if I wish to export an csv file for, as example, 1 hour of measurements, I can’t open other app for 1 hour? The Blynk app needs to be in first plane to save all historical superchart? Thank you.

My hardware is an Android mobile phone, an ESP8266 and an DHT11 sensor. I am using the Blynk Server.

The code:

#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>
#include <DHT.h>

char auth[] = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";

char ssid[] = "MyNet";
char pass[] = "password123";

#define DHTPIN 5         

#define DHTTYPE DHT11 

DHT dht(DHTPIN, DHTTYPE);
BlynkTimer timer;

void sendSensor()
{
  float h = dht.readHumidity();
  float t = dht.readTemperature(); // 

if (isnan(h) || isnan(t)) {
    Serial.println("Failed to read from DHT sensor!");
    return;
  }
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V5, t);
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V6, h);
}

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);

Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);

dht.begin();
  timer.setInterval(1000L, sendSensor);
}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
  timer.run();
}

That shouldn’t be happening.
I think you need to provide much ,ore detail (essentially, all the detail that you were asked to provide when you created this topic), along with screenshots, code etc.

Pete.

Thank you Pete. I edited the post.

You’re using Live View, and that’s how it works.
If you set your SuperChart up to show other time periods, such as 15 minutes, 1 Hr, 6 Hrs etc, then your data views would be more useable.

When it comes to exporting, the highest granularity is 1 data point per minute. All data sent to the server during a 1 minute period is buffered, and the average written to the database.

Pete.

Thank you, Pete. I am using the 15 minute view and now I can tap and drag the lines on the graph to view the previously measured data when I reopen the blynk, even using other applications on the phone.