How to make On the Wi-Fi

OK @trump, enough social propositions… in answer to your OP, we don’t just hand out code and instructions on request… Google for Instructables if you want that. We will assist you with Blynk related questions like “How does a particular widget work”, etc.

Also, if you want to be taken more seriously as a Maker with Blynk, perhaps a different Avatar? :wink:

1 Like

Please explain to me more

If you mean That it must To be suspended With Blink…I really want.To control By helicopter I have about Road Blink WIFI by slice The ISP8266. And integrate them With the Ardennes So be it control Through the android phone.

I recommend you start with the basics, Read the Documentation, study the Help Center and learn to run the various examples in the Sketch Builder (all those links are at the top-right of this page).

First learn how Blynk works… only after all that will eventually determine if you can somehow control your DIY QuadCopter (which seems to be missing a main controller board) with Blynk.

I will not say it is impossible… but it will certainly not be easy.

1 Like

Just copy what @vshymanskyy did with his QuadCopter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First . Thank you. For the advise…Second, I strain myself a lot. In tracking these topics …I continue to follow them But you know Follow up There must be a teacher or teacher Separates you Some of them I confuse you … and I. Really thank you …

What I want that is Be my friend on messenger …Or Elvis Liki has acquired some information from you.Greetings to you …

@Costas I was actually avoiding mentioning that one for now :wink: But if the OP searches for it, he will find it.

@trump I appreciate your request, but individual mentoring is not my role here… I am learning as I go and simply assist others as I learn.

2 Likes

@trump here is what @vshymanskyy did many months ago - http://www.instructables.com/id/Control-quadcopter-from-your-phone-in-20-minutes-E/

1 Like

Well done, my friend Dmitry on this . Subtraction. Beautiful. That you put me …But he came But I wonder did you Explain it. By video. And broadcast it on YouTube If so Please that Send me video link And you from me. All thanks and appreciation for this topic Value …

A post was split to a new topic: Arducopter made with arduino uno flight controller