BLYNK
HOME       📲 GETTING STARTED       📗 DOCS       ❓HELP CENTER       👉 SKETCH BUILDER

How to integrate Blynk and IFTTT (Google Assistant)

No… but you can refer to another vPin’s function that will change as many other vPins as you want.

PS, this type of question is not really suited for this topic’s purpose and has been answered a few times…

1 Like

Ok thanks Gunner

0 Likes

Come faccio a trovare il blynk-cloud.com per Italia? Grazie

0 Likes

It is just around the corner, to the right, past the post office :rofl:

Actually you would run the ping command on your PC…

https://www.google.com/search?q=ping+a+url

2 Likes

Hello dear,

I have managed to control devices on/off via google voice but is it possible that i could get the sensor reading via google assistant.

for example .
i am using a temperature sensor and its value is fed to blynk .

and if i ask google assistant to tell me my room temperature it should tell me the value of my temperature sensor.

regards

0 Likes

No, I do not think this is possible with Blynk and IFTTT. The flow is GA -> IFTTT -> something.

0 Likes

Hello everyone, if I use the direct link on the web written like this:

http://blynk-cloud.com/f043d7ab0dxxxxxxx3242exxx83d4/update/D12?value=1

it works perfectly, but through ifftt the applet does not react … any ideas?

0 Likes

You’re better using GET rather than PUT with IFTTT.
Also, when you test the URL in your browser you should use the IP address not blynk-cloud.com as there may be an issue with the IP address you’re using and you’d never know.

Pete.

0 Likes

Meanwhile, thanks for the answer, I used the ip right now in the browser and it works anyway …
http://139.59.206.133/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/update/D12?value=1

I do not understand is not good put?

0 Likes

or my god that error, I tried clicking on check now and not doing the applet correctly … now it works … thanks a lot for the support :roll_eyes::relaxed:

1 Like

If you wnat to use GET then use this syntax:

You’ll need to replace the IP address to the one you’ve been using and the pin to D12 instead of D0

Pete.

0 Likes

say me “a private page!”

0 Likes

Okay, that thread was in an area that you don’t have access to. I’ve edited my previous post with a screenshot instead.

Pete.

0 Likes

Thank you so much Pete !!!

1 Like

I have the IFTTT stopped working. Last time it started 2 months ago and everything worked and now with the same settings, it does not work.
Anyone else has such problems?

0 Likes

The question is removed.
You need to add port 8080 to the server address.

1 Like

I’m pretty new to this. I’m trying to integrate this in a garage door too. Where do I add this code?

0 Likes

Which code are you talking about?

You should already have code for the button widget. IFTTT/Google Assistant just simulates a button press.

You would most likely be better off starting your own topic, and asking a more specific question there. Be sure to add your code (properly formatted that is), the type of device you are using, wiring diagrams, etc… Basically anything that would be helpful for us to try and answer your question.

0 Likes

I’m talking about the code you have for the garage door opener up above.

0 Likes

Ok, that code gets added to the overall sketch. Basically anywhere except inside of another function.

It is your basic button widget type code. It reads the value of virtual pin 20, if it is 1, it then: sets a GPIO pin to HIGH, and one second later Sets the same GPIO pin LOW and then sets virtual pin 20 back to 0.

0 Likes