How to control robot car(with robotic arm) with joystick using arduino uno and bluetooth module?

Hii…
I want to control robot car with joysticks using arduino uno and bluetooth module. Left side two dc motor connected with each other and same with right side dc motor… how to do that please help me…

Also it has a robotic arm with 4 servo motor also i want to control it with button…

Please help me for programming because i made controller using blynk android app.

what problem are you facing? It helps to show the code you have written so far and describe what parts are not working.

I cant use joystick for control robot car movements…because joystick has only two pins…
I want four pins for that

The joystick sends X & Y axis data. You generally need to use code in your sketch to translate that into movement. What type of code depends on the method of movement, differential (aka tank steering) or ‘standard’ car steering, or perhaps something totally different like a walker or Mecanum wheel. Google for code examples.

If you are only interested in the “no programming” method of control in the App, then you are limited to the widgets that you can use… in the case of joysticks, you would need two of them and only use the one axis each (one for Left-Right & one for Fwd-Rev). or just use buttons.

Here is a dirt basic example of a code and button method…

Search this forum with keywords like Car, Rover, Joystick, RC, etc. for more topics about this. Do some reading and bring your questions back here (your topic) as needed.