How can I log events online with Blynk? Service like Thingspeak that works with text?

Hello,

I’m looking for a service/feature that allows me to log events online. Similar to Thingspeak, but it should support text like the following and work together with Blynk.

“2018-09-05 8:33 AM Door Opened”
“2018-09-05 8:35 AM Door Closed”
“2018-09-05 10:35 AM Water Alarm Triggered”

I know the terminal feature of Blynk can be used for this. The issue is that it only saves the last 25 lines and I want to avoid a local Blynk server. I’m currently thinking of doing this by sending me an email for every event, but I would appreciate if there were a better way to do this.

Thank you!

The Table widget allows 100 rows to be stored if that helps.

Otherwise you can write the data to a Google spreadsheet or service like io.adafruit.com which gives up to 30 data points per minute and 30 days of storage for free.

Pete.

We have another widget in our plans for that purpose. But very unlikely it will appear soon.

Thank you, Pete and Dimitriy. A Google Spreadsheet would be sufficient for my purpose, but I haven’t found working instructions on how to implement that with Blnyk on an Arduino Nano. Any ideas?

I hope the new widget will be added soon. It’s the only feature that I’m missing.