High valued inputs/outputs does not work on Due

Hi,

I am using an arduino due to make a brew-machine. I am using many pins, I have reached V35 by now. However, it seems there is an error in the library that will not let me use such high values - eventhough Due does support many in and out-puts.

Please help.

Best,
Jonas

Make sure you have correctly chosen the Arduino DUE and that your App, libraries, etc. are all updated.

And as per the FAQ at end of the documents…

- How many Virtual Pins I can use?

It depends mostly on your hardware. Low-end hardware may use up to 32 Virtual Pins. More powerful (like ESP8266) can use up to 128 but it requires also BLYNK_USE_128_VPINS property in your sketch. Example.

// Uncomment to force-enable 128 virtual pins
//#define BLYNK_USE_128_VPINS

Thank you! I did not know you had to include that!

I still have a problem though. Firstly, the app does not update the terminals I place on my fourth tab. I solved that by moving the terminals to the other taps. But now it seems it is not possible to delete tabs, it is only possible to delete all tabs. Do I get something wrong?

Never tried, but I don’t see why not??

EDIT - tested and works just fine for me on any tab I used (I have 6 in one project)

Right now, you can only delete the last tab at a time. In the tabs settings, swipe the tab in question right or left to delete just it.

It worked - thank you :slight_smile: