[SOLVED] Help with code - Blynk.begin

Changed, same problem :frowning:
The timer.setInterval should turn to some color? I saw in some codes it was blue, in my code it stays gray. Did I call it in a wrong way?

In my IDE there is no special colouring for timer.setInterval().

I put some serial.print before the blynk.begin, it works. Same for HIGHing or LOWing pins. After Blynk.begin nothing independent from blynk works, I came to this conclusion.

Probably because Bluetooth is beta. Search the site for other BT users and see what hardware / sketches they are using. Iā€™m still waiting for a BT module to arrive so I canā€™t help further.

@Costas Sorry, I didnā€™t get that. What do you mean by beta?

flakey, wobbly, not perfect.

@Mateus_Henrique_da_S, if you are beginner in coding / blynking, stay away from bt / ble modules, otherwise you will loose your hair / go mad / rip your clothes / etc. very soonā€¦

my advice is, for the beginning, buy an original wemos d1 mini pro from here

and by ā€œhereā€ i do not mean ali, i mean exactly that link: the original wemos store.

1 Like

Well that explains everythingā€¦ now where did I put my pants?

1 Like

Well, thanks I guess

If you havenā€™t alreadyā€¦ search this site for Bluetooth, BLE, BT, etcā€¦ there have been a few general explanations on how to get it working (as best as it can).

Some of the things to check:

• Correct BAUD rate for your module and sketch
  • BT or BLE widget loaded in App and paired to your module.
  • Confirm there are no restrictions in your phone for BT/BLE access from Blynk
  • Phone still needs access internet to Cloud Server for Project login
  • Do NOT attempt to send any serial data over the same port as the module is configured for, it will disrupt the link.