HC-SR04 ultrassonic sensor on Raspberry PI + blynk

sorry to ask. but how to run this script in raspberry? do you save it as .py and run it?

thank you.

how can I do the same with Arduino???

Please explain what do want to achieve

In general:

1. Find a tutorial on the Internet how to connect sensor you have to Arduino and get data from it
  2. Check out example sketches included in the Blynk library
1 Like

Iā€™m able to display the data on serial monitor,but how to display the data on BLYNK ??

I have Blynk running on my Pi 3 but I canā€™t for the life of me figure out how to add this script to the PI. Please someone help to steer me in the right direction in adding this to my Pi. I can SSH and create new files and or edit them. Thank you in advance.

This topic is over 1 & 1/2 years oldā€¦ and much has changed since then, so even if you did copy this script, then it might not function as expected.

If you donā€™t have the basics on how to copy others or make your own test script, then I would recommend starting with something simpler and learning how to work your system first.

Start your own Topic with some details of what you are running (NodeJS or WiringPi) and what you are having questions about, and then we can take it from there.

http://help.blynk.cc/hardware-and-libraries/nodejs-vs-c-library