[3168] Login timeout
[5168] Connecting...
[8228] Login timeout
[10228] Connecting...
[13289] Login timeout
[15289] Connecting...
[20349] Connecting...
[23410] Login timeout

I’ve tried everything… trying basic codes, other codes for my project, I even tried adjusting all the wirings to make sure there’s not faulty wiring but this still comes up. PLS HELP ME, MY PROJECT IS DUE NEXT WEEK.

This is the code I’ve been using right now

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
SoftwareSerial DebugSerial(10, 11); // RX, TX

#define BLYNK_PRINT DebugSerial
#include <BlynkSimpleSerialBLE.h>

// You should get Auth Token in the Blynk App.
// Go to the Project Settings (nut icon).
char auth[] = "YourAuthToken";

void setup()
{
  // Debug console
  DebugSerial.begin(9600);

DebugSerial.println("Waiting for connections...");

// Blynk will work through Serial
  // 9600 is for HC-06. For HC-05 default speed is 38400
  // Do not read or write this serial manually in your sketch
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Blynk.begin(Serial, auth);
}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
}

I’ve had bluetooth tx connected to arduino rx and vice versa.

I think Blynk’s BT/BLE connection method is still in beta … Try using the Beta version of the App

From Google Play. Scroll through Blynk App page until you see the “Join the beta” option

Good day gunner, thanks for replying but for some reason, it’s still not working : ( … it’s still the same

If it has never connected to the App, then it is wiring, power or settings between the BT module and the MCU. This can also be tested with other Apps that use BT.

if it sometimes connects, then well… welcome to beta :stuck_out_tongue:

PS I am not quite sure of it’s necessity or purpose… but try adding this to your sketch

#define BLYNK_USE_DIRECT_CONNECT

Gunner… this time it changed… not timing out but stuck at “Connecting” I tried rewiring everything again… I even removed other components and just tried using bluetooth module and arduino alone

Well there is not much more I can do from here… I am not fond of Blynk’s BT/BLE and find WiFi much more stable.

If your connections are good, and tested with other Apps, then keep searching this forum for other BT/BLE topics and see what suggestions they had.

Perhaps double check your AUTH code (surly you are not running the sketch with the sample above :thinking: )… even refresh it (in the App) and use the new one just to be sure.

Okay thank you gunner… is GSM just as stable as WIFI? because the only other connection component I have is GSM. Thank you

I have ordered a WIFI shield for arduino. I hope this time it’ll work with blynk :frowning:

Even though I am an Arduino with shield user… I would have recommended a NodeMCU or Wemos D1 Mini.

1 Like

Please switch to library v0.6.1, that also contains a fix for Bluetooth connectivity: https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-library/releases/tag/v0.6.1

1 Like

Just tried good sir… now it’s just stuck on “Connecting” then heartbeat timeout after a few minutes

You can join our beta program on Android - currently we released 2.27.2 into beta with fixes to BLE/BT connectivity.