{GPS MODULE + ARDUINO + Esp8266} Push sensor code running only for 10 seconds. Need help with Blynk timer

Btw, Gunner i will try to do what u just said

Study the following thread [SOLVED] Arduino or NodeMCU GPS tracking system on Map widget

@costas i read the article. Unable to run with my setup. I have error in ESP.wdtFeed(); Maybe its because i am using a {arduino + esp8266} and not esp8266 shield.

Can you please provide me with the final fixed code you got. Its very urgent. Ineed to finish soon. I tried everything but nothing is working. :disappointed_relieved:

Itā€™s specific to ESP and shouldnā€™t really be needed with an Arduino.

I have enough of my own deadlines without worrying about yours.

Nothing is being printed on the screen. Btw @Costas donā€™t be angry. I am trying since past five days and nothing productive is coming out. :sob:

[11036] Connected to WiFi
[21892] Ready (ping: 25ms).
[31944] Login timeout
[52742] Ready (ping: 23ms).
[62794] Login timeout
[78220] Ready (ping: 24ms).
[88272] Login timeout

@Abhinav_Thakur donā€™t mess up the site with duplicate posts.

Have you actually tested your Arduino + ESP with anything simpler than GPS?

I happen to know that you use ISPā€™s that are quite different to what most Blynkers use. It could be something as simple as that. If you havenā€™t already tested the basic Blynk examples forget GPS and work through them with as much Serial Monitor data as you can get.

Donā€™t forget that Arduinoā€™s werenā€™t designed to work with ESPā€™s and you will get much better results using ESPā€™s in standalone mode.

@Costas iā€™m new to this platform but i did try some things before. Btw i am unable to do it on blynk thatā€™s why i am asking for help. This platform is different and there are not much examples to look into.

There is a huge list of examples and I suggest you start with blinking an LED like the rest of did when we first found Blynk.

Dude dont try to mock me but i have done those things before. I am asking for help.Plus i have wasted too much time here. If you can, its cool and if you donā€™t then plz donā€™t

Iā€™m not mocking anyone Iā€™m simply telling you how to get the most out of Blynk.

Sorry I couldnā€™t help you.

I donā€™t really know what to do. I guess i need to explore more.

1 Like