Google Home (?

Any news about to use Google (? Hey, google turn off all lights (? <3

I asked this in another thread but there has not been an answer for a few days so I’m piggy backing on this thread. Any updates on release date for Google Home/Alex and Blynk.Discovery?

Asking as someone planning to use Pro level subscription for new products.

1 Like

I have a paid subscription, so I ask about the integration with google.

Tag staff team.
@PeteKnight @Dmitriy_Bazhenov

I’m not Blynk staff, I just voluntarily moderate the forum and have no inside information.

The Blynk developers read the posts on the forum and if they have anything to contribute then they will, so probably best to sit back and wait for an answer or an announcement.

Pete.

1 Like

Ok, sorry my bad <3

Yes
I am too waiting for this

Maaz

If you would like to use alexa or google assistant with blynk then IFTTT is a good choice, or you can use node-red which is an excellent, better, and more recommended choice.

Yes John correct
Previously I use Blynk legency and IFTTT for Google Assistant it was working very well no issue when I try to use Blynk 2.0 it will won’t work for me

Maaz

Check this out
https://docs.blynk.io/en/blynk.cloud/https-api-overview

Hello. Unfortunately we can not provide any information about google integration now. But i think it will happen one day :wink: Stay with Blynk.

Maybe you should change the website where it says “Alexa and Google Home (coming soon)” to “maybe coming one day”? :smiley:

Pete.

4 Likes

I agree. It would be good to have some kind of timeline instead of just coming soon. As someone planning to use Bkynk for business purposes it would be good to have a timeline to tell customers.

They would have to say it, since that was what convinced me to buy blynk, I am very frustrated with the change in focus of BLYNK, now that it is all more “business” I do not like reality …

I was just using blynk to make my house SMART and now I have to have a lot of dashboards to be able to do it.

1 Like

You still can use other solutions like IFTTT or Node-RED etc.

Double payment

The Node-RED is free

Is not going to be free forever I was very happy when blynk introduce pay plan so that we will enjoy all this staff but look at what they are given out

What is smart home without voice control and they’re busy designing different thing all together

If you open blynk 2.0 app first thing you see is a disgrace my brother some square box as a template really

Blynk should be serving as example to other clouds because is old and reliable
Now that we are paying look at what we get

We other continent are working hard to pay because the dollar doesn’t favour as

If you’re talking about Node-Red then I think you’re mistaken, and you should go and talk to Nick O’Leary before you make statements like that.

Pete.

1 Like

i pay Blynk, i pay IFTTT , other more need paid ? -.-

btw you have any guide about Node-RED and blynk ? i never touch node-red.

Check this topic