Generate a QR code such as a code in IDE

Hey Gunner,
do you have any idea to generate a QR code such as a code in IDE.?

I want to ( generate a QR code ) and then ( read an email from Blynk server ) , after that send this QR code to this email.

You mean a QR that contains the sketch from your IDE? Nope, I haven’t a clue.

( Actually the sketch that generates a QR code. )

The idea is how to send a QR code by nodemcu … well there is an Email option from Blynk which is cool, I got person’s Email , but I want to send a
verification method to him/her , QR code is one of solutions.

I saw there is website that generates these QR-codes , Can I take a Qr-code from that website and send it directly to the email that I got.?

This is a first time to do this project, I hope if there are some ideas to find solutions with this kind of projects.:innocent:

https://www.qr-code-generator.com

Your question is not really Blynk specific.

Blynk email will send a string, not an attachment, so that is the only boring answer I can give :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Perhaps you can use the string to send a URL from a QR file server of your own design?

If you want to use that QR code within Blynk then you might want to vote for this enhancement request:

Pete.

2 Likes

Great answer, thank you!

1 Like

The idea is:
1- Taking an email from blynk user ( which widget do you use for this ? )
( Text input ) or ( Terminal ) ?
well I used Text input:

BLYNK_WRITE(V10){
  String Email = param.asStr();
}

2- Sending QR code to this email for verification purpose.

may Blynk.email does not provide this task.
so I was looking for a way to send it by using Blynk.email !
I found that I should let a user to visit a website to take this QR , which is not a good solution .
as you said :

I’d say you should take a step back from the problem and ask yourself exactly what it is you want to achieve.
Forget the method for doing that (text input widget, QR code, email etc) and document your high level requirement.

Once we understand that, we’ll probably be able to suggest a variety of possible solutions or strategies.

Pete.