Functions within functions

Hello everyone,
I’m pretty new to blynk and even newer in here so please bear with me. :slight_smile:

I want to create a function read sensor data, post it to the blynk app and then will call another function that should correct the devices that needs to be corrected.

I read somewhere that blynk app can only update a specific number of values to the app.
I want to first make sure it’s 100, if not then please let me know how many I can update?
And also I wanted to know if the values are send together when the function I call ends or does it send the data as it does the function?

Thank you in advance for all the answers.

1 Like

I’m not really sure what you want to achieve here, so you might want to explain a bit better about your project (if you can of course). The Blynk app can handle a lot of updates because of the small foot print, but you should consider setting up a local server if you want to really send lots of data for the performance and to avoid flood issues. With a Local server you have much more control over that sort of things.

There is a limit to the number of updates per second (100 to 1000 I think) but no overall limit so there are very few projects you wouldn’t be able to run via Blynk.

It would really depend what your function does but generally I would say it is the latter.

you can update as many as you want (practically) :wink:
Also each “value” can be an array - consist of multiple values.

Ok great thank you. good to know. :slight_smile: