Facebook login to Blynk 0.1 on iOS app

I cannot enter to my prevoious Blynk account. I Understood,
the Facebook button is deleted because Apple…
How can I get back my previous project?
If I would use a Facebook registered user email address and password
the blynk app said:
Looks like you registered via Facebbok. Please use Facebook Login button for login.
How to follow this instruction?

Pete.

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m having the same problem, I haven’t used Blynk in a couple years and when I try to access my old account I’m told to sign in via the facebook button (which no longer exists).

I successfully made a new account on the new Blynk platform but will need to rebuild my old app, is there any way I can recover my old account? I had spent credits on it previously so I’m not sure how this will be handled if I can’t access the credits I already paid for.

Inactive accounts are deleted after around 6 months, to comply with GDPR and to free-up server space. So, I’m afraid that your project has gone.

I’d recommend that you start again with Blynk 2.0
If you previously bought credits with Blynk legacy then you should have received a discount code which can be used for the Plus or PRO subscriptions.

Pete.

Thanks for the quick response Peter, I’ll look into the Plus & Pro subscription although I don’t love being charged monthly for something I only had to pay once for.

I can recreate the project but even with the new account created I still am unable to login via the iOS app. If I try using the new password I created (and use to login via a web browser) I’m told to use the Facebook button. Please let me know if that is unclear, thanks!