Before creating the topic
- Search forum for similar topics
- Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
- Add details :
• Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
• Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk Library version
• Add your sketch code. Code should be formatted as example below.
Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.
I have a WEMOS mini that works well at home using a COMCAST router with their standard encryption (I assume WPA/WPA2).
I moved the board to another location using a NETGEAR router on ATT and it remains offline. I know the SSID and password were correctly changed in the code. The encryption at the new location is WPA2-PSK(AES). When I turned the encryption off (network now open), the board went on line and worked as expected. Other options available are:WEP and WPA-PSK(TKIP).
How can I get the board to work at the new location while still have network security?