ESP8266 disconnection with server 0.30.0

Recently I’ve update my local server to 0.30.0, and since I running this versione I’ve noticed some random disconnections on my cluster (I’ve 8 WeMos D1 mini Pro on the network), some times I found one device disconnected, some times two or three devices at time.
The devices is disconnected from the server permanently even they are still connected to the WiFi.
Restarting the server will not produce any reconnection, the only things to do is to power off and power on the devices.
Any ideas?

Updated to 0.31.0 … same issue.
Tried to replace firmware on same board with an MQTT client… no disconnections… so the problem isn’t hardware related, and considering the fact that some of the WeMos devices have a year old blynk firmware and they running with no problems for a whole year I guess that the problem is server related.

Or since you are now running latest server… but ancient firmware (old Blynk Library)… I would consider the alternative option… update the firmware with new Blynk Library :wink:

1 Like

Already considered…
2 out of 8 devices have a new blynk firmware, but the problem is still the same.

Well, based on what you have provided so far…I don’t know…

I am running latest Local Server and while I don’t always get the endless days of non-stop running with 0.5.0 Library, I still get many days at a time. When something does disconnect, I have all my projects set to automatically restart and continue where they left off.

At this time should I must consider to implement an hardware reset, instead of simply retrying to connect.

@naamah75 are your devices always online? Did you change ping settings? How often your devices send mesages?

My devices are 24h online.
2 out of 8 devices have timeout extende (now I don’t remeber the exact value).
The polling interval is 10 seconds (or some like that… I don’t remember the exact timing now).