ESP8266 and widget Time Input

Hi everyone, I’m trying to use the Time Input widget to turn on a led but I’m having a lot of difficulties.
Using both the timer and the eventor I can make the project work but I can not get the On / Off function from the Time Input.
I can read the time set by the serial monitor but I can not figure out how to read the On / Off command from the widget.

[19518] Connected to WiFi
[19518] IP: 192.168.1.230
[19518] Blynk v0.4.0 on NodeMCU
[19518] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[19623] Ready (ping: 0ms).
Start: 16: 46: 0
Stop: 16: 48: 0

as you understand, I’m not a programmer.

Thanks for your help

Hi, you must include your code too… you must attach a virtual pin to the widget… and with BLYNK_WRITE(VX) you can know when the time changes… you are trying to make a scheduler with only a time input widget?

Time input widget let you enter a time or an interval… you must check actual time, compare with start and stop time… and do led on/off manually…

Thanks, below the code to read the Timer Input set V1, at the On-Off event I would like to pilot a Led connected to pin D5 (GPIO14) …

/* Comment this out to disable prints and save space */
#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial

#include <SimpleTimer.h>
#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>

char auth[] = “xxx”;
char ssid[] = “xxx”;
char pass[] = “xxx”;

BLYNK_WRITE(V1) {
TimeInputParam t(param);

// Process start time

if (t.hasStartTime())
{
Serial.println(String("Start: ") +
t.getStartHour() + “:” +
t.getStartMinute() + “:” +
t.getStartSecond());
Digital.Write
}

// Process stop time

if (t.hasStopTime())
{
Serial.println(String("Stop: ") +
t.getStopHour() + “:” +
t.getStopMinute() + “:” +
t.getStopSecond());
}

void setup()
{
// Debug console
Serial.begin(9600);

Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);
Blynk.syncAll();
}

void loop()
{
Blynk.run();
}

you must use the ```cpp for post your code like this:

this is a code formatted block

Time input isn’t an alarm input… you must compare actual time with star/stop times… and do the trick

The on/off was made by the eventor… you simply erase the eventor and you want to get the same results?

You have to include RTC widget and compare now time to start and stop time

http://docs.blynk.cc/#widgets-other-rtc2

I would have liked to use the Time Input as the Timer widget.
Is it possible to write the times read by the Time Input in the Timer via code widget?

Describe what the “timer” is for you…

if you want make a scheduler you must have a start time, a stop time, know the actual time (with a RTC for example) and after check the time-range you are do the led on/off

an “old finger” isn’t equals to a “gold finger” so a “time widget” isn’t equal to a “timer widget”

You must make your own by yourself

If you see the operation of the Blynk Timer widget you do not need to write code or check the time with RTC, because you can directly associate a digital pin to the On / Off event.

So I wanted to use the Time Input widget interface to recreate the Timer widget event but I can not tell if this object can return the event’s On / Off value.

As you can see from the print screen of the serial monitor I can get the set time, I would need to detect a 1/0 value to the On-Off event of the Timer Input …

I think now i understand you… you wants to change the timer widget star/stop times using a time input widget?

If you ignore the time input widget and simply put the correct values at timer widget with pin=V0 for example… you can do this:

BLYNK_WRITE(V0)
{
 digitalWrite(PinLed,param.asInt());
}