ESP32 teaser

Why, just remove old library and get the one from master…
Probably you now have several copies of libraries.

No I only had one. I am going to remove what I have and download github zip file of latest Blynk Library. I will report back here what the result is.

Edit: After the clean up and reinstall of the zip file from github latest it compiles cleanly. :slight_smile:
Edit2: Working like a charm :smiley: Thanks guys!!

Do you use the esp32 with a breakout board? Which one do you have?

Hi I used the Espressif Dev-C board - also available from Adafruit when in stock.

Does it work now?

Hi I think you missed my edit above - Working like a charm Thanks guys!!

1 Like

So programming the esp32 dev-c from adafruit can be done with arduino ide? And using the wemos d1 r2 to connect it with my computer as serial converter? (I don’t have a 3,3v serial ftdi)

Yes if you follow the instructions on the esp32.com forums or github repo. The esp32-dev-c has an on board usb to serial converter. I happen to also use a Particle Programmer board as well as I was also experimenting with jtag. .

hi!

can somebody please help, how to use blynk library with sparkfun esp32 thing?
i see that i can choose “esp32 dev board” in hardware list in the blynk app. but apparently there’s no sketch in the examples folder for esp32 in the arduino ide…

i would like to use this board with ble connection to android + blynk app. anybody has any experience with this setup?
thanks!

There is an example for wifi.

oh, i see. and there are any plans to implement ble?

Ble is supported, but not with Esp32 yet.

Edit: it is now…

1 Like

yes, i know is supported for other modules :slight_smile: but i mean regarding the esp32… there are any schedule?

No, currently there’s no schedule, but it will be supported at some point

actually ble seems not implemented yet on esp32 arduino side.

yeah, unfortunately :frowning:

Hello,
Do you know if currently there is a possibility to use ESP32 BLE?

No, there is not - but contributions are welcome :wink:

Edit: it is, already…

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Error loading ESP32 library