ESP32 CAM stream in Blynk Video Stream Widget

I am working on a project in which I need a live video stream from the ESP32 cam module on the Blynk app’s Video Streaming widget. The following code i have used is in Arduino IDE example Examples>ESP32>Camera>CameraWebServer. Using this code I get the camera’s IP address on which a perfect live video stream can be seen using a browser .But i am not able to view stream when I use this IP address in Blynk’s Video Streaming widget.

Could anyone please help me in setting up a video stream form ESP32 CAM in blynk app widget.

Thank you

1 Like

Could you please help me in setting up esp32 cam stream into video streaming widget of blynk. I was using Arduino IDE example Examples>ESP32>Camera>CameraWebServer. Using this code I get the camera’s IP address and am able to view on web browse But when using this IP in Blynk’s Video Streaming widget, there is no stream.
I need this to be implemented in my project and i do not have much time left.Hence any help would be of great use.
Thanking you

I’ve moved your other post to this topic, as they are basically the same.
Please don’t spam the forum by posting the same thing in multiple topics.

You’ve clearly looked at a number of topics about this issue on the forum, and I don’t think any of those have reported success with the approach you’ve taken.
There are several code examples for you to try, at least one of which certainly does work with Blynk as I’ve tested it myself. I’d suggest that you try those instead.

Pete.

Hi Pete,

Sorry to bother you. Can you give us a link to those examples? maybe Im somehow retarded, I accept it, but couldnt find any of them. Thank you so much in advance. kind regards.

This is a two year old topic.
For me to find these example I’d need to search the forum, but you’re capable of doing that yourself, so I’ll leave that task up to you.

Pete.