Esp 01 12V 2relay module from LC Tech

Hello, I want to control my relay by using Blynk. Why does my relay don’t work? I used different codes from here but it’s not connecting to my Blynk. I’m using the 12V 2channel relay module LC tech. Thank you!

Have you tried this…

Pete.

Didn’t work

Do you have a link to the exact board you are using?

Pete.

https://www.google.com/search?q=esp+01+2+relay+channel&prmd=isvn&sxsrf=ALeKk02U_2ZLi6X7BbDAjOJCttdxgaYy4Q:1607770684671&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiwzKjEpMjtAhUuG6YKHXVGB18Q_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=424&bih=761#imgrc=GtVCi5j0rkRv7M

Okay, I’ll assume that you have the Arduino core installed in the IDE and have a suitable programmer for the ESP-01 and that the code is successfully compiling and uploading.

Feedback like…

isn’t really very helpful, especially when you are the one with the hardware in front of you and the desire to get it working.
I’d suggest that you do some more research and tr6 some of the other examples that have been posted here - like this…

or search the internet for other code examples and test them to fine one that works with your hardware. When you have this then you can add-in the Blynk functionality.

Pete.