Error coming

i have fill all the thing correctly then also its coming

[Unformatted compiler error message removed by moderator]

@raushan02 When you post serial monitor output, code, compiler error messages etc you need to use triple backticks at the beginning and end so that it display correctly.
Triple backticks like like this:
```

copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

Please edit your post (using the pencil icon at the bottom) and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your compiler error message.

To get assistance with this you will also need to post your code and details of which version of the Blynk library you have installed.

Pete.

sir actually i am making a project using mpu6050 and esp8266 i have to connect with blynk application

What you have to do, if you want help, is to post correctly formatted compiler error messages and code.

Pete.

I’ve deleted your other topic, as it’s a really bad idea to have multiple topics about the same project, and you posted lots of unformatted code.

Post about your issues in this topic, and use triple backticks correctly otherwise your posts will be deleted.

Pete.

sorry sir , this is the issue i am facing

[Unformatted compiler error message removed by moderator]

I’ve given you triple backticks to copy and paste, but you’ve used other characters instead.
You need to use the correct characters, other characters don’t work.

You also need to post your code - also with triple backticks at the beginning and end.

You also need to tell us what version of the Blynk library you are using.

I’ve explained all of this already…

but you don’t seem to want to do this. Is there any reason why?

Pete.