Display event time stamp

Hi everyone.

I know that all events are time-stamped and that data is kept in the servers for some time. I can get an idea of the time of some events by using the historical graph, which is great, but anything older than a day is almost impossible to read on the iPhone screen. Is there a simple way to display date/time stamp when a pin goes high or low?

I monitor several doors in my house and it would be useful to have a table with last date/time opened and last date/time closed for each door or group of doors.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

For Android, and presumably iOS, the historical graph will email a CSV of all the timestamps. Just ‘swipe’ the graph.

@Costas thanks for the reply. I do that occasionally, and that helps. However, when we travel I only have iPhone and iPad with me, so the CSV file is difficult to use. Ideally I would have a table on the Blynk app with this info, so I can view it easily.

Hello. You can use also table widget. It was designed exactly for such cases.

Thanks @Dmitriy, but how do I get the date/time stamp data to put into the table.

1 Like

You can use Blynk RTC widget for that for now or internet clock or onboard RTC, etc.

@Dmitriy
is it possible on local server we decrease time period for data less than 1 minutes?
it mean i want to store data on a vpin in second time period and so download the times and values and other…

Yes. But it requires DB setup that is not trivial.

In general, how is it possible?