Device Selector & Update of other widget

Dear All,

I have a trouble with the device selector associated to other widget (Terminal & Time Input)
I have the problem only on the android version. (For the IOS I have coming soon message)
In all cases widget source is device selector.

Description: When I select a device the screen is not update with the data of the device selected.
For terminal
all messages of the devices are mixed and
I suppose some orders are send to the terminal. One of my device answer that he don’t understand the order and I have not send order.

For Time Input in some cases if I change the value for the device 2 the value is changed for device 1 and 2 but If I changed the value for the device 1 the value is only changed on the device 1. After changing the value of the device 1 you could change the value of the device 2 without impacting device 1. I could test this only on etime per widget that’s the reason why I’m not sure of the exact desciption but for sure there is something strange.

Best regards,

Hello. For terminal this is expected as it is not implemented yet. For TimeInput - probably bug. We’ll check.

I have device selector working properly until i updated the blynk app in my android phone yesterday. since then, everytime i select the device selector, it pauses and a message appear saying unfortunately blynk has stopped. i selected Report. the screen goes black for a couple seconds and turns to the select project screen.
i use local server version 0.24.4

i hope it can be fixed in the next blynk update.
thanks.

Yes, it would be fixed soon, we are testing several other bug fixes and improvements and will upload build immediately after this test

@tuing2ing please check latest update.

I have the same problem with the terminal.
And I’ve also a problem with a menu widget. Its display is not always refreshed when I change of device.

are there poblem fixed?
I have the same problem too

@heomoiduc with terminal?