iPhone: 2.21.0 (2)
Local Server: 0.38.5-java8.jar
Using Device Selector with 2 devices
Android running project in SHARED MODE
iPhone logged into project account
- Upgrading server .jar invalidates field values on H Step controls. iPhone values go to 0 and Android values have some correct but others not.
- virtualSync is called on hardware (verified via blynk_debug) but server does not respond and does not call BLYNK_WRITE(vchan).
- Blynk server log (trace mode) does not show any errors.
- reset every H Step Control value. Each one reset allows hardware to sync value.
Setup: Android device selector is set to DEVICE 1 and iPhone is changed to DEVICE 2.
- Android DOES NOT change to DEVICE 2. This is clear as shown in device selector.
- changing H Step values on iPhone changes values on both iphone (dev 2) & android (still on dev 1).
If the same process above is done starting with Android, both it and iphone change to proper device and field are updated are handled properly.
Setup: Android logged into project account (iPhone app. closed & swiped from memory).
Make changes to H Step values then make sure to wait:
#period in millis for saving all user DB to disk.
Perform a sudo reboot on pi 3. After waiting for reconnect of phone app. & hardware, the H Step fields are corrupted. Typically values go to zero.
- The control values establish limits for alarms. If you update server, everything goes into alarm. Then each device requires reset of all limit values.
- Any reboot of server corrupts set points.
- Selecting different device on “iphone” is causing wrong device field update on android.