Before creating the topic
- Search forum for similar topics
- Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
- Add details :
• Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
• Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk Library version
• Add your sketch code. Code should be formatted as example below.
Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.
I have both ESP 8266 and ESP 32 devices with Auth codes that I used with blank legacy… I would like to continue having this capability which means I will have to switch to the new platform. I tried the new free version and it said you have not added any devices yet. When I clicked “add a device” it says you have exceeded the number of devices.
I would like to know what I have to change in the code and how to get the new version working. Is there a tutorial available ?