Connection With Device Was Interrupted Blynk 2.0

I really liked the Blynk App and thought to use it for my startup. In meantime got the news of Blynk 2.0 and its really awesome, with all features it provide, I decided to use it for my startup. So, today I tried to convert my existing code to a blynk 2.0 code. I failed in that and tried the most basic code to blink a led using exp32. But this time it is showing a peculiar kind of error and I can’t figure out any possible reason of it.

The problem is whenever I am trying to connect a device to the New Blynk 2.0 app, after I enter my WiFi credentials, it tells me “Connection With Device Was Interrupted”.

The code I am using is given below.

// Fill-in information from your Blynk Template here
#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID             ""
#define BLYNK_DEVICE_NAME             ""

#define BLYNK_FIRMWARE_VERSION        "0.1.0"

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
//#define BLYNK_DEBUG

#define APP_DEBUG

// Uncomment your board, or configure a custom board in Settings.h
//#define USE_WROVER_BOARD

#include "BlynkEdgent.h"

BLYNK_WRITE(V0)
{
 int pinValue = param.asInt();
 digitalWrite(15,pinValue);   
}

void setup()
{
  pinMode(15,OUTPUT);
  Serial.begin(115200);
  delay(100);

BlynkEdgent.begin();
}

void loop() {
  BlynkEdgent.run();
}

Why am i getting this error and what is the possible solution?

Thanks for any kind of help in advance.

Regards
Subhodip

I just deleted my Template and created a new one. The problem was solved.

1 Like

So you just removed the template? Are you sure you haven’t done something else?

Nope… I deleted it and creted a new one… May be some glitch… Not an issue.

1 Like

@Dmitriy me to have same issue
i did 100+ times still same cant solve the issue

Same issue but solved in the same way, did you have any issues after this glitch? Any explanation? I am curious because im trying to develope some commercial units.Thank you!

Hi! I also have the same problem with you guys. Did anyone get the solutions to solve the problem?

Have you tried creating another template ?

@munirahyusof90 its very difficult to help you with your particular issue when you simply tag a “me too” comment onto an existing topic without providing any information about the type of hardware you are using, the code you are using, the steps you’ve been through and the subsequent messages that you’ve seen I the serial monitor, app and via LED flashes.

I’m going to close this topic, but I would suggest that you read this…

If you’re still having issues after reading that guide then I’d suggest you start a new “need help with my project” topic and provide ALL of the information that is requested when you create the topic, plus all of the information that I’ve stated above.

Pete.