Connection with Arduino Uno w/o internet but only on with LAN

Hi,

i am a complete newbie with Arduino as well as with network issues.

But I managed to write some beginner sketches which worked and i also managed to connect my Arduino Uno to my local network and get data from it (e.g. Analog Pins through the browser) or controlling it via an easy-to-handle App (which offers only buttons and sliders: Arduino Network controller v.20) to switch on and of some LEDs.

As i was very impressed by the broad possibilities of the Blynk App I want to use that App for my future projects.

I have now managed to get the BlynkBlink.ino example working THROUGH INTERNET after having solved some issues (DHCP settings in my router were initially wrong).

But I really do not want to go through the internet and prefer working within my LAN. So I read there is a local server which could be used but I have no idea what to do. Is there any software I have to download? What should I change in the Sketch (staying with BlynkBlink.ino for that purpose)?

Your assistance is very much appreciated.

Thx

@newbie

Hi. It is very easy. You need to install Blynk server locally. See instruction here.

After that you’ll need to change your token generated by local server and change sketch :

Blynk.begin(auth, IPAddress(192,168,1,100), 8443);

Where 192.168.1.100 IP of your local Blynk server. Also in app you also should specify your local server IP.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi,

Did I delete my reply from about a muinute ago (i am working on two computers and keyboards at the smae time and i might have deleted it accidently)?

I have severe problems following your instructions

Thx

Yeah, your post is deleted.