Connect nodemcu to a wifi network using blynk

yes i have a wifi router and iam using the cloud server

What are the changes in the settings code that i have to make

I have completed all the process buy in the last step when i selesct my device that has to be connected to the home wifi, it bufferes for a while and says cannot connect. can you help me in rectifying the issue
please help me in figuring it out!

@suhanichandrag if you provide full details someone might take a look.

We require QR code and link to a zip of your sketch with all the provisioning files etc. Needs to be a zip because I donā€™t want to patch the 10 or so provisioning files into my IDE.

have completed all the process buy in the last step when i selesct my device that has to be connected to the home wifi, it bufferes for a while and says cannot connect. can you help me in rectifying the issue
please help me in figuring it out!
The settings code iam using right now is the same as for the myPlant app

If you donā€™t want assistance on the developer forum side, then contact Blynk on the business side - https://www.blynk.io/

Unless ā€œbuyā€ is a typo and you are not purchasing a planā€¦ in which case, please provide details here, so you can get assistance here.

@Gunner I believe buy is actually but.

I thought so as well ;), but covered both contingencies as it seems (to me) that WiFi Provisioning is geared toward the publishing of Apps.

@suhanichandrag, you have already posted the same message 4 times in this topic!

if you assume that people on this forum are affected by alzheimerā€™s disease, then why do you think they could help you with technical questions?

and beside posting the same thing over and over again, you never bothered to give those details costas asked. with this attitude do no expect much help on this forumā€¦

1 Like

please send me your mail id so that i can send you the link.

Just sent it to you via PM.

@suhanichandrag please see provisioning thread at Blynk Provisioning fails with Arduino Core Master Branch

Which version of the core are you using? I am guessing 2.3.0.

From the details you sent me it looks like you are using the myPlant provisioning. You should switch to the Template_ESP8266 found in your IDE as I believe it has a few subtle differences to the myPlant sketch.

Start with a new project, just a single button on V0 and everything set at NCODEMCU including the sketch edit shown below.

//#define USE_SPARKFUN_BLYNK_BOARD    // Uncomment the board you are using
#define USE_NODE_MCU_BOARD            // Comment out the boards you are not using

Please provide Serial Monitor data when you switch to the Template_ESP8266.

If you are using 2.4.0-rc1 you will need to switch back to 2.3.0.

@suhanichandrag you donā€™t have to roll back to ESP8266 Arduino 2.3.0 if you are using a later version. You can make a minor library change as referenced in the last url I posted in this thread. See if that fixes your problem.

http://esp8266.github.io/Arduino/versions/2.3.0/doc/installing.html
I have followed all what is given in the above link to install 2.3.0 version, but still it gives the same problem
Could youll help me?

And i have selected the board to be nodemcu1.0 and nodemcu 0.9, both cases give the same problem

Send me another PM of the Serial Monitor output when you try to provision using 2.3.0 core.

From the screenshot you sent the last entry states ā€œConfiguration stored to flashā€ which is what you need.

Is your MCU provisioned correctly now?

For reference you can simply cut and paste the Serial Monitor data into a Blynk PM, it doesnā€™t need to be a screenshot.

How do i check if my MCU is provisioned correctly

It will be connected to the Blynk cloud server i.e. be online.

Is it online in My Apps?

Also if you press reset on the MCU it will connect to server rather than create the Access Point etc.