Can I use blynk app as a mediator between hardware and my custom php application?

Hello,

I have to use some functionality of blynk app in my custom application so that from my custom application i can toggle the LED.

Can I integrate same functionality in my custom app?

Thanks

Umm… yes… no… maybe? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So far all we know is that you referred to a “custom app” three times, oh and and something abut an LED :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps you can clarify… a lot more… what you are wanting to do, how, with what and why.

Hi, Actually I already develop my mobile application which is based on php and I want to integrate IOT within my sold mobile application.

I am looking the easy solution to integrate the IOT withon my mobile app ( php based).

I think blynk is easy way or not? where i can use their library in my php code and implement IOT…something i want to do…could you please suggest on the same.

Thanks

Hi, Actually I already develop my mobile application which is based on php and I want to integrate IOT within my sold mobile application.

I am looking the easy solution to integrate the IOT withon my mobile app ( php based).

I think blynk is easy way or not? where i can use their library in my php code and implement IOT…something i want to do…could you please suggest on the same.

Thanks

I think can we by installing the blynk server locally (on lapto etc) and use it with the php application?