Multiple sensors on two seperate microcontrollers with the same project?

Si entendí bien lo que comentan. Puedo tener Sensor1 en mi (Esp8266A) y otro Sensor2 en mi (Esp8266B) y manejar o leer datos de ambos micro controladores con un mismo proyecto (un mismo token)?

Hello @BlynAnthony I moved your post to your own topic as the Topic you posted on was very old, and no longer the recommended way to run multiple devices per project.

But to answer your question… yes, you can have many devices on a single project. However, each device should now have it’s own Auth token. You can control/manage the different devices as needed with Device Selector or Device Tiles

And if you need, you can use various methods to share data across devices, including Bridge.

He He He…
Going for some sort of record with this one?

Pete.

Ha, ha… I got interrupted, so never got around to editing it :stuck_out_tongue: But I shall get on that pronto lest I get flagged :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, I know… So will CSV export (in SuperChart) and probably a few other features in Blynk… replaced by new miracle working cloud pins, etc. :wink: I find the only guarantee in this IoT market is the guarantee that something will change … right after you get used to it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: