Buffer Overflow- Esp8266

Hello there,
I have a project with Arduino Mega and Esp8266. I use the Blynk application for control from the phone. The system is running. I can see that it works properly from the serial port and from the LEDs in the circuit. When I click on play button in Blynk application, all the data coming from the sensors is written on the screen and then it is “Buffer overflow”. When I stop the practice, it continues from where I was working. Do you have a problem with this?
I read about the problem in the forum but I did not.

It’s covered in the docs under “flooding” and it’s normally caused by bad user code e.g. sending data from loop() at a thousand times a second. As per docs, maximum is 100 transmissions per second.

As per @Costas aforementioned flood error

http://docs.blynk.cc/#troubleshooting-flood-error

And about “bad” code… don’t send data using your void loop() use timers and timed functions instead.

Read this and look at the subsection “Avoiding the void”:

Hi All,
Update for this topic:
I found an additional thing which can cause Buffer Owerflow. This is Blynk.syncAll()

My setup is: Arduino MEGA + ESP8266-12 on hardwareserial Serial1.
In my other projects I use ESP standalone but now I need 6xDigital input, 1xAnalog input and 8xDigital output.
I have tried all known method (e.g. 9600bps, last version ESP firmware, EXT 3.3V, etc.) to avoid buffer overflow but not helped only remove Blynk.syncAll().

This has been mentioned… I made up a simple hack to allow syncAll without crash

And I think the developers have or are working on an option.

Indeed… :slight_smile: Sorry, I missed this topic during search.
Thanks for your reply!