Blynktimer.h Error

Thanks forr all tips … i fix the error and was from from relay i must to change the pin Vcc to 3.3v and my pin was to 5v… and the pin who switch on off was D2 for relay … the code was good but i dont have so much experience… was my first project !

@sharath2110 please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

@sharath2110 I’ve deleted your posts in this topic, as you didn’t edit your unformatted code in your first post, instead you re-posted the code again - but used the incorrect characters when formatting it, so it still didn’t display correctly.

Let me explain again how to post code to this forum…

First of all, you put the triple backticks before your block of code - on a separate line, then again after the block of code - once again on a separate line.
Triple backticks are not required for normal text, but can be useful when posting things like error messages.

Triple backticks look like this:
```
If you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard then copy/paste the characxtyers that I’ve provided.

When you do format the code correctly it looks much different, so you’ll lnow whne you have done it correctly.
This is unformatted code…

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
#include <SPI.h>
#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>

and this is the same code formatted with triple backticks…

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
#include <SPI.h>
#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>

As you can see, the backticks are invisible, and the code looks different.

Also, it’s not advisable to publish your auth code to the forum, as it allows anyone to control your project.

Pete.