BlynkConfig on Hard Sketches

@vshymanskyy
@Dmitriy
@Costas
i Have a Hard Sketch contain ESPWEBSERVER(a simple text html page) - ESPMULTI (For load some data from Apache Server Based on raspberry(The Server)) - DHTSensor - some physical button state - OTA and timer So my problem is sometimes the device goes offline and try to reconnect to the server that again sometimes it can’t to reconnect and need to esp.restart but sometimes really good reconnect and work. i think that when i put webserver library and Dht and My sketch goes Hard and sometimes have problem to reconnect so Please advice me to change some Base config such as Blynkconfig.h and server.properties and Others config to have a better preference and work and send data between server and device cause i think i have some limition to free the device to send data or receive.
Thank You Dev. Team.

What is a hard sketch?

There are lots of posts on this site regarding ways to keep your ESP running with Blynk.

You will need to explain you problem much clearer if you need assistance.

4 Likes

@Costas
i have a sketch that have 2000 lines include Some library (Long Sketch that any limitation is not good for that) it’s work good but i want to ensure that have a good connection on that and Blynk restricted some rate of sending Data such as HeartBeat and send and receive command limit (on Server.properties) and Other So my question is advice me to increase limited setting to high preferences to my send and receive of Device.
i want to doesn’t have any limitation for my device or less limitation From Local server of Blynk.

@sh.abar.mard maybe you could ask an English speaker to translate your requirements?

Are you saying that you access Blynk via 3G / 4G and you don’t want to use too much data or are you saying something completely different?

I think he has spotty WiFi (and or poor coding practice) and wants bandaid options like heartbeat and timeout changes to “fix” it.

sorry mate, really no offense, but we can’t understand what you write. the words are in english - true, but the sentences doesn’t make any sense for us.

if you want to tweak your local server, there is documentation for that, here:

1 Like