BLYNK & VIRTUINO together

maybe something like that

2 Likes

Since they both use very similar commands, you should toss in your code, for others to better learn how to integrate the two UIs

I know nothing about “Virtuino” but its UI design strategy hurts my senses :grimacing:

2 Likes

same here… it’s just sad :frowning:

Here you are

1 Like

Admittedly the above display appears to be using a random mishmash of default widgets without tweaking whatever aesthetic variables are available. Otherwise the UI layout methodology is much the same in both.

Virtuino is just trying to look more realistic in widget design…Which is a matter of subjective aesthetic perception. I see Blynk as clean, but also potentially bland.

Thankfully we can at least fully customise the Blynk colours for most items (via set.Property). And so far, in my limited perusal, Blynk is one of the fuller featured options… but then I also have had over a 1.5 years of literally daily interaction to fully indoctrinate myself with :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and I am just getting started with sampling the other flavors out there :icecream: :ice_cream: :shaved_ice: :bacon:

Thank you!

You went further then I did with merging the two… but now I have additional inspiration to continue :slight_smile:

1 Like

the only thing that attracted me in VIRTUINO was the appearance of the application. Later, I discovered the complementarity of both systems. Based on both programs, I can create IoT system working simultaneously in a home WiFi network as well as an external WiFi. I have an internal safe part of the Smart Home system based on VIRTUINO with a fixed panel (tablet) hanging on the wall and a mobile part based on BLYNK and a telephone accessible from each places in the world. And I do not need to have my own local BLYNK server.

1 Like

I just added Virtuino to my ESP32 + Blynk + Nextion Weather Station now with 33.3% more GUI via Virtuino…

Can’t seem to get any other font but this one, but then I am still using the free version… What is it with developers and limited font restrictions? Well at least it will auto scale fairly well in the text windows :innocent:

The blue Looks brighter, better contrast, on the actual tablet.