Blynk Project offline

Hello
I have a problem with my Blynk Project and the Arduino Mega 2560. I would like to connect with USB. I already run the script „blynk-ser .bat“ but the project is always Offline…
Can you please help me?
Thank you!!!

Best regards

Gerardo

You’re doing something wrong, but we can’t say what that is without more information.

Pete.

@Gerardo please edit your post using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

It would also be helpful to know what you are seeing in your command window, and for you to explain what commands you’ve issued, or how you have edited the batch file, so that the correct COM port is used.

Pete.

Pete.

I’m not even going to look at this until you replace your screenshots and photos with correctly formatted copied and pasted code and copied and pasted serial output.

Pete.

Hi Pete

I`m so sorry. I Hope now is good:

This is my code:

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial1
#include <BlynkSimpleStream.h>

char auth[] = "xxx";

void setup()
{
  Serial1.begin(9600);

Serial.begin(9600);
  Blynk.begin(Serial, auth);
}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
}

This is the serial output:

Connecting device at COM3 to blynk-cloud.com:80...
OpenCOC("\\.\COM3", baud=9600, data=8, parity=no, stop=1) - OK
Connect ("blynk-cloud.com",  "80") - OK
InOut ()  START
DSR is  OFF

Do you need more informations?

Best regards
Gerardo

No, your code needs to have triple backticks at the beginning and end so that it displays correctly. I’ve given you the three backtick characters for you to copy and paste in my earlier post, but you haven’t used them.

Also, I can tell by the typos that the serial output isn’t copied and pasted.

If you aren’t able to copy and paste then maybe C++ programming isn’t for you?

Pete.

I’m sorry I missed that. I hope it fits now and you can help me with my problem.