I recently started using Blynk for a personal application.
The problem is that at first the firmware update (OTA) worked correctly, but now it doesn’t work anymore.
I don’t get a clear error, it just resets the MCU. In the console, after enabling BLYNK_DEBUG I have the following message:
 <@[00|03|00|13]sys_otaOTA started
 Client not connected
I’m back with an update.
I made another device, the one I’m having problems with is already mounted outside and it’s harder to work on it.
I installed the exact same firmware using a USB-TTL interface and then tried to update over the air. It worked without problems.
It’s hard to figure out what the problem is.
I also had the problem with the update in the location where it now works with test device.
I’ll try tomorrow to see if it’s a location issue and try to update the test device on location where is and production device.
Now I can’t because I have exceeded the maximum number of updates that can be made, probably in a day.
Interestingly, on the price page, I don’t see this limitation for a free account.
Back to my problem.
I did a test in the morning with the test device placed in the location where the other device is also located. The update worked without problems on the test device, so it is not a problem related to the Wifi signal.