Blynk login problem in Turkey!

Hi everyone,

I don’t know what happened exactly but I can not login to my Blynk app on iOS anymore. Two days ago everything was normal and working but now app gives me an error like “User not registered. Please also check if it’s not a GeoDNS issue.”

So, of course I searched the forum I tried to find solution but nothings works. I tried ping blynk-cloud.com as blynk document suggested. OK I have a ping and later I tried to use same IP to login for app but still same errror.

Reply from 139.59.206.133: bytes=32 time=140ms TTL=49

@Gunner mentioned that “Turkey may have switched routers” but what we can do about this and how can we solve this problem?

Hello. This is http://docs.blynk.cc/#troubleshooting-geo-dns-problem. Please use 188.166.206.43

We don’t have right now other solution. Working on fix.

Regards, Dmitriy.

Thanks for the IP @Dmitriy. Now I can login on app but still my projects can not connect to blynk server even if I tried

char server[] = “188.166.206.43”;
Blynk.begin(auth, server, ssid, pass);

debug stuck on,
[255] Connecting to 188.166.206.43

Quick update:

It should be

Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass, server);

now its working. Thanks

2 Likes

unnamed

Hi There;

I was looking for it.

Just adding the yellow marked codes are solved my problem easily.

Thanks to @semihselcuk for kindly help.

Have good day mates!

Merhaba arkadaşlar;

Bildiğiniz üzere Blynk bağlantısında problem yaşıyorduk. @Dmitriy nin vermiş olduğu ip adresini mobil cihazınızdan Custom IP bölümüne yazarak problemi çözüyoruz.

Ancak bununla bitmiyor.

Projenizin çalışması için arduino kodunuzu da değiştirmeniz gerekiyor!

Semih arkadaşımıza da bu konuda yardımcı olduğu için teşekkür ederiz.

Ekteki ekran görüntüsünde Sarı Marker ile işaretlenmiş olan kodları Arduino projenize eklemeniz yeterli.

Hepinize güzel günler arkadaşlar.

Hello friends;

As you know, we were having problems with the Blynk connection. We solve the problem by typing the ip address that @Dmitriy has given in the Custom IP section of your mobile device.

But that does not stop there.

You need to change your arduino code for your project to work!

Thank you Semih friend for helping us.

In the next screen you can add the codes marked with Yellow Marker to the Arduino proj.

Have a nice day, friends.

1 Like

Dear @moderators

We can change the flag “SOLVED” for this topic.

Regards.

We will fix Geo DNS issue in this month. Usually, it affects only users that traveling abroad. But this failure showed that at one moment many people could get disconnected. Sorry for this. We will take care of it very soon.

1 Like

custom ip dns değilmi? yine olmadı bende. yaklasık ayda çözzüm yolu değiştimi? bilginiz vardır umarım bu konuda.teşekkürler şimdiden.

is not custom ip dns? it did not happen again. Approximately a month to change the solution path? I hope you have your knowledge on this issue. Thanks in advance.

Merhaba Oktay,
Çözüm yolu halen aynı malesef. Sana bir özel mesaj gönderdim. Oradaki adımları takip edip tekrar deneyebilirsin.

Hello Oktay,
The solution is the same to be connected to Blynk in Turkey. I’ve sent you PM. You can try again via following steps.

1 Like

açıklama için teşekkürler.
aylardır çözmeye çalıştığım soruna ilaç oldunuz.
ama sıkıntılı bir durum.
ben garaj kapısını kumanda etmek için kullanıyorum. komşumada aynından yapmıştım.
donanımı duvara koyup unuturum sanmıştım ama sık sık güncelleme gerekecek anlaşılan.

Thanks for the explanation.
you’ve been drugged to the problem I’ve been trying to solve for months.
but it’s a troubled situation.
I use it to control the garage door. I did it in the neighborhood.
I thought I’d forget the hardware and forget it, but I think it’s going to need to be updated often.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Have problem like disconnecting from esp and not being able to reconnect

fuat bugunlerde işten kaynaklı biraz yoğunum. sanada uygun olan ilk fırsatta rahatsız edicem. fatih bey sorununun çözüldüğünü yazmış. demekki bende bi sorun var.

The fuat is a bit condensed from the work these days. I am uncomfortable at the first opportunity that suits you. fatih gentleman wrote that the problem was solved. I mean, I have a problem.

Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks for latest Blynk update. Now, I can login to my account without defining the IP.
But unfortunately, still can’t login with my nodemcu to Blynk.

When I try like the old times --(Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);-- I had received “Invalid Token” error then after searching the forum I refreshed my token and tried again but still same problem.

I think this fix was just for the app right?

Correct. For now you have to put IP into your sketch too until we release next step fix with (server + firmware).

Blynk.begin(auth, SSID, pass, IPAddress(XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX));

1 Like

merhaba arkadaşlar.
mobil cihazdan (android) uygulamaya bir türlü giriş yapamıyorum.
“connecting” ekranında kalıyor ve hiç bir şekilde giriş olmuyor.
bununla ilgili nasıl bir yol izlenebilir.

custom ip vs. gibi tavsiler var ama ne nerden nasıl yapılıyor bir türlü anlayamadım. konu baya bi eski ama umarım görüp destek çıkan olur.

@arifbsrn are you using Blynk Legacy or Blynk IoT ?

Pete.