Blynk Local Server Log Msg's

@dmitry Hi - some weird things occurring with my blynk app; I’m using a my local server. Every now and then I need to re-start my Wemos ESP board (reset or powercycle it)- the local server seems to be running fine but I can’t seem to nail the issue as yet - still investigating.

These are the messages I extracted from Blynk log file, hoping it might provide some clues but I don’t understand what they could mean:

2016-11-03 17:19:13.152 ERROR - Error sending push. Reason MismatchSenderId
2016-11-03 17:19:13.324 ERROR - Error sending push. Reason MismatchSenderId

Anyone offer any clues ?

I can now add more details. My blynk app main loop function is (@Costas I have seen you seem to this is type of Blynk.connected() statement in your main loops):

//========== MAIN LOOP =============
void loop()
{

if(Blynk.connected() == true){
     // Serial.println("Blynk Connect == TRUE");

Blynk.run();
  } 

timer.run();  // Costas
  ArduinoOTA.handle();
}

Interestingly if I stop and start my local Blynk server the Blynk App in my Wemos no longer can communicates with the local server - its like it can’t re-establish the conneciton !

However if I change the main loop function to below (i.e. remove the Blynk.connected() check it works perfectly when I stop and start my local blynk server - i.e. the Wemos Blynk app re-establishes connection.

I assume its because Blynk.connected() goes false and stays false as Blynk.run is never called ? Any clues ?

(code I was referring too above) this main loop code works even if I stop and start my local Blynk server:

//========== MAIN LOOP =============
void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
  timer.run(); 
  ArduinoOTA.handle();
}

This shouldn’t be used in isolation. A SimpleTimer is also needed to check if connected and if not make a connection.

Makes sense. :+1: